Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012
7.03 months inventory in the Sunshine MLS for “All Naples” this morning. Wow. I am wondering if we are going below seven months. Buyers are snapping up property faster than sellers are adding new properties. The total number of properties for sale is now below 5,000 – something we have not seen for some time.
One specific community – Windstar on Naples Bay, only 10 minutes from Old Naples and on the bay with amenities like golf and tennis, a deep water marina and private beach access is down to 24 properties.
Here are some thoughts for sellers and buyers in this market, let’s start with the buyers:
1) Get your pre-approval. When you are ready to buy you may want to move quickly so get your ducks in a row.
2) Be ready for competing buyers and multiple offers. Saturday some buyers and I walked through a great looking property and there were four to five other groups walking through with us.
3) Know your neighborhoods – not all neighborhoods have tight inventories so get with a Realtor and know your micro markets.
1) Have hope – the market is returning to you somewhat
2) Think about the quality of the offer you receive not just the prices – contingencies can kill a deal
3) Don’t be too choosey – if you get your price or close think about taking it. A bird in the hand …
What are your thoughts? great to see an improving market here in Naples Real Estate
No legal, investment, or tax advice is being given in this Blog. Consult with legal, financial and tax professionals before acting on any real estate transaction. Actual real estate price and sales results are subject to market forces and are not completely predictable. The writings of this Blog are intended for the sole use of our clients.
Some of the data relating to real estate for sale on the NaplesBestAddresses.com website comes in part from the Broker reciprocity program of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. The properties displayed here may not be all the properties available through the MLS reciprocity Program. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Buyers and sellers are responsible for verifying all information about their purchase prior to closing.
Mark Goebel, PA is a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker on 5th avenue in Naples, Florida with 35+ years of visiting and living in Naples. After 25 years at Accenture, Mark retired as a managing director and spends his time helping non profits and building a Naples real estate team with his wife Nan. Talk to Mark and Nan about life in Naples and why they chose this place to live full-time over all others and enjoy Naples real estate.
Mark Goebel, PA REALTOR Coldwell Banker 5th Avenue South Mobile: 239.595.3921 Email: email@example.com NaplesBestAddresses.com Facebook: NaplesBestAddresses Twitter @mcgoebel Naples Best Address – Where The Best Address in Naples Real Estate Is Yours