Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thank you to our clients and readers who made NaplesBestAddresses.com such a success this year. With better content, more current information and easier navigation we help a growing number of people with their Naples real estate information needs. A good website DOES NOT a Realtor make but we do use NaplesBestAddresses.com to provide you current information so you can stay tuned to the real estate market here in Naples no matter where you may be.
Based on feedback from all of you and site metrics we made several improvements in “Release 2.0” to better serve you:
1) Daily articles on the blog to keep you current and the content fresh
2) Event Notices for local lifestyle and entertainment options when you are here.
3) A list of Gated Communities in Naples with brief descriptions for added information.
4) More direct ways to contact us when you do have questions or follow-up
5) Easier registration for monthly real estate updates.
6) Better integration with Twitter, Facebook and Linked-in for our growing number of followers.
7) Better photos so you can “see” Naples, Florida no matter where you are.
We hope NaplesBestAddresses.com continues to provide you with the tools and information you need for you individual Naples Florida real estate needs – from the casual blog reader to the real estate seller or purchaser. If you have additional ideas for improvements that would better serve you please let us know and we will make the updates. We will be happy to keep improving the site to better serve you.
Mark and Nan
No legal advice or suggestions are being given in this Blog and the writing of this Blog are intended for the sole use of our clients.
Mark Goebel, PA is a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker on 5th avenue in Naples, Florida with 35+ years of visiting and living in Naples. After 25 years at Accenture, Mark retired as a managing director and spends his time helping non profits and building a Naples real estate team with his wife Nan. Talk to Mark and Nan about life in Naples and why they chose this place to live full-time over all others and enjoy Naples real estate.
Mark Goebel, PA