Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013
Our clients tell us it is just too hard to keep up on real estate news, especially with the pace of the work week and many other things to take care of. At the end of the week we like to aggregate some of our favorite headlines and pass the links on to you. You can think for yourself so we will not attempt to tell you what it all means – just go out there and see these news headlines at your leisure.
This week we saw stable prices but slower buyer volumes and some interesting developments such as the new Cultural and Performing Arts Center moving forward and some movement in home owner’s insurance. A lot to digest.
These are the same headlines we shared with the 3,200+ NaplesBestAddresses.com Twitter followers this week – a variety of National and Naples real estate updates.
1) Bloomberg: Buyers slow as rates rise …http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-30/new-york-to-seattle-buyers-tap-brakes-after-rates-rise.html
2) Naples News: Florida Sales and Prices Remain Strong http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2013/sep/02/business-announcements-lee-collier-counties/
3) Coldwell Banker: Can’t We all Get Along? Survival Q&A while living in a condo or HOA http://www.homeactions.net/n.cfm/page/e105/key/207152928G2809J5691121P0P10204806T0/
4) Naples News: Our new performing arts center http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2013/sep/05/38-acre-site-chosen-for-development-including/
5) Sun Sentinel – What is happening with Citizen’s Insurance Policies?http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/realestate/fl-citizens-november-takeout-companies-20130831,0,520645.story
Please let us know if you would like to talk about the Naples, Florida market or if you would like help buying or selling your home. Stop by online at NaplesBestAddresses.com to contact us, search properties, view local events, check out our references or just read our blog regarding Naples Florida real estate and lifestyles.
No legal, investment, or tax advice is being given in this Blog. Consult with legal, financial and tax professionals before acting on any real estate transaction. Actual real estate price and sales results are subject to market forces and are not completely predictable. The writings of this Blog are intended for the sole use of our clients.
Some of the data relating to Naples homes for sale and Naples real estate for sale on the NaplesBestAddresses.com website comes in part from the Broker reciprocity program of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. The properties displayed here may not be all the properties available through the MLS reciprocity Program. This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Buyers and sellers are responsible for verifying all information about their purchase prior to closing.
Mark Goebel, PA is a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker on 5th avenue in Naples, Florida with 35+ years of visiting and living in Naples. After 25 years at Accenture, Mark retired as a managing director and spends his time helping non profits and building a Naples real estate team with his wife Nan. Talk to Mark and Nan about life in Naples and why they chose this place to live full-time over all others and enjoy Naples real estate.
Mark Goebel, PA REALTOR Coldwell Banker 5th Avenue South Mobile: 239.595.3921 NaplesBestAddresses.com Facebook: NaplesBestAddresses Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/naplesbestaddresses?feature=results_main